Sunday, March 27, 2005

It's been 4 days since I've updated my blog. My internet was cut off due to modem problems so I had to troubleshoot. Let's talk about today. Well, I went to choir early in the morning.. As we were practising, our principal, Mr Lim and Mrs Helen Chong went to the AVA room and watch us. I was pleasantly surprised by his trip.. Anyway, he said we sang in harmony.. and thats a compliment. He talked about the sec 3 camp.. And tell us that what matters most is to try our best. Than, there's this girl called Hwei Hoon.. Haizz quite sad la... She's the only one that is out of SYF.. means cannot go compete.. When Mdm Elaine Wee talk to her, she broke down into tears..Haizzz I feel like helping her but don't know how to.. She keep on crying.. it was heart-wrenching. Let's just hope Mr Francis Liew give her another chance.. She was out of SYF because she could not sing in pitch, out of tune..that's why she was out. Haizz... that thing really spoiled my day.. so sad.. I wish to console her.. but don't know how.. Oh well, hope she can still go to SYF.. I'll try to look things in an optimistic way... Gotta stop here, thanks for reading.. God bless and take care. Best wishes.

No comments: