Friday, March 04, 2005

Today, did all 3 tests... The geography test.. I think I may not do well.. because I mixed up the meaning of emigration and immigration... Than Design and technology.. I believe i do well for the first question but not the second question..Mr Lim (D&T) ask us to learn joints.. in the end never came out.. what the hell.. waste my precious time.. Tomorrow still got elective history and social studies..(I think so, it wasn't confirmed) I just revise them just in case.. Mrs Edison didn't confirm with us.. Than Mr Devan got say before but he didn't say the test was on friday..Tomorrow still got English spelling.. but.. nvm.. O well.. gonna be very busy tomorrow.. haizzz K la.. gotta stop here.. going to revise for my history and social studies.. Thanks for reading. God bless.

No comments: