Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Today, as usual, I did all the work by myself.. than during P.E, it was a new teacher called Mr James Ng who teaches us badminton etc. Haizz.. it seems that the court with the actual badminton net can only be used by Kian Ray, Ji Cai, Ivan they all.. Haizz we all perhaps never get a chance to use ba.. Life's like that.. Oh well..Anyway, during English lesson, I received my composition marks. 23/30.. Even though I topped my class, I wasn't satisfied. I am not showing off or something, but Mr Malvin Lim already said we were not ready for 'N' level English Examination.. I topped my class at 4N2.. maybe not even top if I compare with 4N1? I've got to notch my standard of English.. argh.. Need to reach my target for English.. Life's not that simple in Singapore. Not simple. At all. Anyway, during choir, I heard from Lin Qun that alot of people failed their 'O' levels and were crying.. He himself got 19 points.. all B except D on A Maths.. So he go JC la.. See liao, also motivated.. must work hard le lor.. They say hard work pays off.. how true.. But there's composition test tomorrow, D&T and chemistry test on thursday. Than still got spelling this friday. I expect myself to get full marks ba.. Too pressurized and stressed. K la.. gotta stop here.. tomorrow still got composition test.. God bless and keep you and your family safe. Best wishes.

No comments: