Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today was a sad day...I failed my maths test (Statistics) Haizz.. 1 question miscalulate cost me 6 marks.. I only got 9/25.. haizz I think Mrs Yap is displeased with it. Maybe. I just hope my 'N' level maths can get B3 I can be happy till cry. Anyway, my mood managed to lighten up a little when I went for English class. I got 23/30 for my Informal Letter test which is equivalent to A1.. I getting worried for my maths sia.. Since today is the new term, they gave us a new timetable.. after school, went to canteen for lunch.. than I went for choir...Nothing more le la.. haizz so sad.. gotta stop here.. God bless everyone..

Why am I so stupid? Fail my maths test.. haizzz have to work extra hard le la.. sometimes, they say Men are created equally.. that's kinda bullshit.. right? Anyway, since Mrs Yap didn't gave up hope on me, why should I? Must jia you le la.. if someone very good in maths, teach me k? Thanks alot.. :

No comments: