Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Today, lessons as usual.. than during English lesson, we did our composition test.. I know I didn't do well. Gotta buck up already.. I realized the importance of 'N' level at the beginning of the year. I am aiming at least 3 A2s which is equilvalent to 6 points. This week is so busy.. I still got chinese composition test tomorrow, and D&T and chemistry test on thursday! Still got maths test coming.. Normal Acad and Express are soo busy sia.. i dunno about normal tech cuz i dun know them.. I still need to sing with a few choir members on friday to show Mr malvin lim the song.. concert starts next friday.. Than tomorrow still got choir auditions.. If I cannot make it, than forget about SYF.. I have to take care of my instrument. (My voice) Trying to memorise Potong Padi cuz I sometimes forget.. Argh.. So many things happening this week.. I am feeling so tired. My body is like any time can collapse. Argh.. K la.. gotta stop here.. I am going to sleep... My eyes closing.. Good night. God bless and all the best.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Hao Quan on his 6 A1s and 2 A2s! You sure did choir proud! 1st top scorer in 1st batch in choir.. lol.. Cool! I wish you well and hope you have a bright future. God bless.

No comments: