Sunday, May 13, 2007

Celebrations.

May 12 is a very special day, as it marks the birthdays of my good ol' friends: Jun Ping, Chu Xiang and Heng Thye.


May 13 is also a day specially for Mothers Day.







Jun Ping doesn't want people to celebrate his birthday, so Liang Zhi and I gave him a present only..





Still...





Happy Birthday Jun Ping!







And.. it was the birthday celebration for Chu Xiang.. Liang Zhi and I gave him a present too, and we bought a birthday cake for him in Swensen's!









At the train station..








The ice-cream cake..









The group of us.











Cutting the cake!






It was the first time I ate an ice-cream cake, and it tasted well! It was a pity I had to leave early, as I had to head to a restaurant to celebrate Mothers Day.







Really sorry Chu Xiang, but I would like to wish you...





A very happy birthday to you!





Next, it's Mother's Day.. the restaurant located near Boon Keng train station is really terrible... And here are some photos of my relatives:
























Last but not least..









Mothers day gift from my brother and I.

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: