Sunday, May 20, 2007

Trying to be positive.

I didn't said much in the previous post, but I wanna say that I had an interview 1 on 1 with my mentor, and I complained that there were too many homework. Let's face it. 8 to 9 modules, tons of homework, and different deadlines. But he told me I should go do something enjoyable and not just working on my projects.

Well, I think I need to relax myself.

I have to mention that I'm very surprised not to get a warning letter from Joon Kiat. Warning letter means that you may fail the module and have to repeat it. Ah, I'm trying to pass his module.

Once a while, I had this feeling that if the Grim Reaper wants to take me away, I would gladly follow him. Not that I would commit suicide or something, but it's just that if he wants me to die, I won't retaliate or something.

But after witnessing 2 accidents in one scene today; one sports car clashed with a taxi, and a bus clashed with another car, I thought life is really fragile.

Cherish is one word that I'm trying to learn. To cherish my loved ones, to cherish my caring friends, and most importantly, cherish everyone around me.

And I should talk about cherishing my course too. Jia Yi was telling me about how she was learning various laws like Ohm's Law etc. I was thankful that I didn't have to take engineering, because it didn't interest me. Business too, as I don't think I'm one who knows how to do business. Life science? You might as well kill me. Information Technology? Hmm maybe..

But design is still the most suitable one for me I guess. I had a thought the other day that I could grow up designing posters to make people aware of the importance of marine conservation, you know, like Al Gore did for global warming.

So I think God helped me alot.

I'm trying to be positive, and to look things in a simple way, and the innocence of a child.



Special notice:

I hope my buddy, Justin Wong Zi Cai, will recover fast. Hope you're alright!

And, a notice to Alan and Angie from Avida Logistics, you 2 have been the most caring ones during my work there. Thanks alot!


Also, please don't type words in my tagboard like: "tag tag!!" Or something. No offense, but I prefer you give comments and not come to my blog just for the sake of tagging. Thanks alot. I'm also thinking of closing the tagboard once my template is ready..


Ok I still have alot of homework undone.


I'm still the emotional James.


I intend to go to Pasir Ris Park or Punggol Beach with my friends or alone, to calm my mind, body and soul this week..

I still hate routine.

No comments: