Friday, May 11, 2007

Clarissa..

Went to visit my sweet junior Clarissa at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH). Just in case you don't know who she is, here's a picture:

I was in shocked when Liang Zhi told me she was warded. So Liang Zhi asked me to visit her along with some friends.

She looks pretty pale, and the reason why she was warded is because of an eye infection by wearing contact lenses.

Thankfully, the infection didn't spread fast enough, if not she would be half-blind. She can never wear contact lenses, let alone LASIK treatment. She has to wear spectacles for the rest of her life.

By the way, she's 5-10 percent blind on the left eye, if I'm not wrong. And there will be scars.

I really hope that there will be a technology that will enable her to wear contact lenses again.

I'm praying for you, my sister!

Take care..

No comments: