Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fun!

Remember I said I was intending to go to the park to relax or something? Well, quite so, but we ended up fishing..





Met a group of friends to East Coast Park to fish. It's so far away from Sengkang, so we took a cab to and fro.







Ready to fish?!




Jeremy was helping us with the rods. Okay, we're all ready and let's get ready to fish!



In case you were wondering, we fished at the Bedok Jetty.



Chu Xiang 'flunging' the rod.




Han Wen too!








Jeremy caught a weird snake-like creature, which was brown in colour. We were spectulating whether if it was a sea snake or an eel.




It was very fun and relaxing. The sky was perpetually beautiful and sunlight shone at its brightest. On the other part of the side when there was rain before, a streak of rainbow followed. The whole scenery was so relaxing and beautiful, I can't find any vocabulary words in my mind to describe it.






Anyway, Chu Xiang was the top angler of the day. He caught more than 10 fishes while Han Wen and Jeremy caught one. As for me, well technically speaking, I caught one but with Chu Xiang's rod. I caught nothing with my rod. I wonder if it's the hook or something, but everytime I reel up, the meat are all gone, probably eaten by the fishes.






After staying there for more than 6 hours, we decided to leave and headed to meet a good friend whom I haven't seen for months. He wanted to pierce his left ear, so we accompanied him.







I'm sure all of us had great fun today!

1 comment:

David said...

So cool. I can see that all of you got heaps of fun catching fishes.