Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happenings..

Being an awful drawer, I had to go for extra remedial lessons with the Space and Interior Design students in Joon Kiat's (My lecturer) class.

He marked my sketchbook for the first time, and guess what? I got 4 zeroes, and 1 failing grade. Pathetic right? He then talk to me personally and told me he will review my sketchbook again, on the day I went for the remedial. The good news? I didn't get zeroes at all and he changed the marks..

I'm trying my best to learn drawing. I really am. And by the way, sorry to burst your bubble but there will not be any more nude drawing. They tried pushing for nude drawing, but it was rejected.


And let's talk about yesterday. Well, my design was really terrible, though my presentation was well done. My presentation was the longest, as some complained. But it didn't affect me in any sense. I still feel good, and I'm going to prove and push myself to the limits.

No comments: