Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Karaoke time!

Met up with some friends to go to Kbox and sing!








Kbox is one good place to sing; only Chinese songs. English songs are really crappy, because they simply show some caucasian lying in a beach or something in a slow motion, and the music plays. Kbox has a wide range of Chinese songs, which is good for people like me.



Old friend Ivan singing!



Sing...



Candid shot.

I think all of us love singing. Really hope to go there like every 2 weeks..


I also saw an old teacher Mr Lim Wee Hing! Really awesome, he got his own namecard, and it writes: Mr Lim Wee Hing, Editor. The company? LONGMAN! I think his job is to make sure that the English used on Longman assessment books. Cool.

On a total irrelevant mention, I was involved in a conversation with Mr Desmond Chan, who is a helpful teacher. I was talking to him about being worried that my English standard will plummet since I've not been active in doing compositions etc. What he said made me felt at ease: "Don't worry, your English competency will follow you for life. Wow.
Another irrelevant note again, I'm already sick and tired of those assignments. I already failed my first drawing assignment, together with other 10 people. And I have to go to extra classes tomorrow. My lecturer for drawing and rendering told me that he knows that I tried very very hard to draw, but he thinks I have a drawing problem. And he started to explain it to me. But due to his ambiguous English, I couldn't make out of what he was talking. Hopefully I will eventually do well.
Today's colour studies is another horrible one. Painting? For god's sake, my painting is on par with a primary school student! Have to redo my painting again..
My breaking point is at any moment..

No comments: