Monday, May 07, 2007

Emotional thoughts.

I'm someone who is very clear of what I'm going to do and what I want to be in the future.


I've got so many goals and ambitions. I want to be an ichthyologist (one who study fishes) in Florida. I want to be a voluntary worker for life to help save turtle eggs, dolphins, whales, penguins and other marine mammals away from the mistakes that people make. Oil spills and pollution especially. I want to be a marine conservation speaker.



But for now, I still cannot motivate myself. People will tell me I have a long way to go. But think about it. Tomorrow will always be a mystery. What if I bite the dust tomorrow?


I sometimes wonder why my dreams are always so special? If anyone ask me what is my purpose in life, I would tell the person straight away:



"I believe I'm born to save marine mammals from the evil clutches of mankind."


But how? Being born in Singapore I believe there's no such thing as a local ichthyologist or a voluntary worker for marine mammals.



I wanna work in Florida, USA. I wanna stay there. I think it's the best place to fulfill my dreams.


But for now, I'm taking a diploma which my interest in it cannot be compared with marine wildlife. Will I have enough money to stay in Florida? If I goes to Florida, will I bear to leave my family and friends?

Sigh.. as for now, I'm one who's not having any motivation, one who is living for the sake of living..

There are many people who cares for me, but why am I not appreciating?


I sometimes wish I have a girlfriend whom I can pour my feelings and thoughts, someone whom I can express my love.

But no, I don't have one. As for now, my blog is the one and only medium cum girlfriend which I express my honest feelings and thoughts..



Back to my own escapade of music...

1 comment:

David said...

Yo, James

I know is always hard to motivate yourself. U have lots of goals and I think if you don't try it, u will regret it.

Think big is good because it will make you move forward. Go for it and do your best.

Just remember that God is always at our side to guide us and I know He will guide you. Study hard brother

Mr Chin