Thursday, May 31, 2007

The next big drinks.



Being design students, we have to look out for commercials, and look out for their layout. The most recent one was about Singapore ads. And this particular drink swarmed the whole of Singapore with its interesting poster.






I hereby introduce you the next big drinks.







"Anything"





and



"Whatever"
These 2 drinks are probably the most interesting names you can find off the supermarket shelves, and their advertisement certainly.
Do check out the website to see their ads and tv commercial. It's really interesting and definitely out of the box.
REVIEW
I tried the 2 drinks today, and I must say that I'm pretty impressed with the taste of "Whatever". "Whatever" is a non-carbonated drink, and it somehow tasted like peach tea and some other stuff which I couldn't make out of. It definitely tasted good and I think it is a must-try for all.
RATING: 8/10
As for "Anything" which is the carbonated drink, I thought the taste was okay, nothing special, and it tasted like 7-Up. I might be wrong, because I only drank one can.
RATING: 6.5/10
I don't think it's still available in most of the stores yet, but I'm sure you can buy them at all leading supermarkets. I think it's worth a try.
The price is just Anything like other carbonated can drinks, Whatever that means.

No comments: