Saturday, June 02, 2007

Trivial stuff...

Went to queued up for S.H.E's limited edition free gifts with 2 of my friends. And I tell you, it should start at 7pm, but we only got our stuff at 9pm. And the worst thing about the free gift is that you can choose only one. Either Selina, Hebe or Ella. Why not give the 3 of them? If you give just one, are you trying to prove which member is more popular, or are you trying to attract fans to buy 2 more albums to collect them all?









Sucked. But anyway, I took Selina's, while Jeremy and Khai Theng took Hebe. I think it's still worth it.




In school, I was playing with Rebecca's and Cheryl's shades.. And here are some pictures:




They said I looked like a bouncer..



With Tyron.






With Cheryl.





I'm feeling like a fish out of water..

No comments: