Sunday, June 17, 2007

I wanna sing!

My polytechnic friend Ee Keng asked me this question once, after hearing me sing countless times. "James, have you ever thought of becoming a singer?"


I forgot what I replied to her. But anyway I shall answer this question here. Yes, I've thought of being one before, but the passion is not as strong as scuba diving.


But I still love to sing. Even though people tell me how horrible my voice is, it didn't affect me much.


I still sing whenever I feel like. Singing in the bathroom, singing while blogging, singing while working, singing while studying, singing while travelling; simply singing anywhere and anytime.


One of the most common questions I've been asked is why don't I join singing competitions like Campus Superstar, Singapore Idol etc. My response? I don't wanna be made a laughing stock.

You know, if you sing terribly, the media have ways to you a laughing stock.


I'm still hoping if any professional vocal trainers could coach me for free. I wanna learn how to sing, though I've known the main techniques of singing through Choir.

Anyway, I got so inspired by one of my favourite bloggers, I WANT TO SING! After I figure out how to use one particular program, I gonna record some of my favourite songs.




Now who's interested to hear them?

No comments: