Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rest in peace, Chris Benoit the Rabid Wolverine.

This post is specifically dedicated to one of my favourite wrestlers during my obsession with wrestling a few years back. (I didn't say he was one of my fave wrestlers just because he died.)








I don't know what to say. First it was Eddie Guerrero who died, and now you. Could you be missing him because he was your best friend, and other factors, so much so that you had to strangle your wife, suffocate your 7 year old son, and hang yourself?



I guess no one really knows what you were thinking at that point of time.




I will miss you, and I will never forget your tears of joy when you won the World Heavyweight Championship during Wrestlemania a few years back with Eddie Guerrero. I really have alot of respect for you since then.





Both held the 2 biggest titles WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XX. Both are dead now.




And I will miss your torturing finishing move: The Crippler Crossface.










It makes people tap out.



I don't know what else to say, except that I hope your wife, son and you rest in peace.






Rest in peace, Christ Benoit.
(1967-2007)

No comments: