Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting better..

Oh gosh, the temperature managed to shoot up to 39.5 C the other day, and I thought that if it gets any higher, I'm going straight to the hospital. That night was unbearable. I never felt so weak in my life, swallowing saliva was like swallowing sea urchins and the shitty thing is being as hot as a pancake.

The doctor told me I had a serious throat infection. (HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SING?) And it caused my fever.

Should I mention that I have no appetite until now as I'm writing this? I could have eaten NOTHING FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT if not for the fact that I have to consume my pills after full meals.

And guys, the death note is not a joke. It wasn't even meant to be funny. Each and every single word is written (impromptu) as if I was in the brink of death. When I finish my website, I'll do my official death note, and provide you logic and analogies why I write it. Let's just say I'm befriending reality.



Thanks for concern guys, I'm feeling pretty much handsome now but still kinda weak.

No comments: