Monday, June 18, 2007

This post is written in a hurry.

OK guys, listen up. I've read a newspaper report last time and it says that a teenage boy had a very high fever and he went to sleep. He NEVER WOKE UP.

That's right, my body temperature is extremely high; 39.1 C. I'm feeling hot, having a headache and a sore throat right now. I feel so weary and tired, I don't have much energy.


On a serious note, just in case I cannot wake up, I wanna write an impromptu death note. (TOUCH WOOD X 100times) Oh my, I should add on that I saw a black dog or something under my void deck. Is this an omen or something?



DEATH NOTE

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone here for visiting, and hope you find a joy reading my blog.

And friends, if there's anything negative about me, please forgive and forget. I love and treasure each and everyone of you, and it extends to colleagues, teachers, primary, seconday, junior college, polytechnic students, acquaintances and people who I've met in my life.


I love my family ALOT and most importantly, my mom. And dear brother, PLEASE STUDY HARD. Each and every step we make has an impact on our future.



LASTLY, I hope no one shuts off this blog. This blog is part of my heart. My heart pumps blood into this blog. It's my life. And should I be gone, this blog MUST NOT DIE DOWN.



I love everyone.






P.S: I will see a doctor tomorrow.

No comments: