Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So what am I supposed to feel right now?

My feelings right now are indescribable. Well, got back the results of the assessment of my drawings, and as expected, I got a provisional pass, together with the other 5 people I think.

And what does a provisional pass means?


"YOU MAY FAIL ANYTIME."



Sigh, I always hate this kind of comments that keeps people in suspense. It really irritates me, and that's because I put quite alot of effort.


The lecturer spoke to me 1 on 1, and told me I was a special case, and I was probably the 4 or 5 people AMONG 200 PEOPLE TO HAVE A DRAWING PROBLEM CASE. I suddenly thought I was suffering from some rare medical condition or something. I have a drawing/learning problem as he said.


I'm already trying very hard. But being labelled as "you may fail anytime", and "you're a special case like 4 or 5 amongst a few hundred people" sucks BIG TIME.


Disclaimer:

No offense to anyone, not even the lecturer.

No comments: