Thursday, June 28, 2007

One left to pursue her dreams.

I heard that one girl decided to forsake her diploma studies in the School Of Design Year 1 to pursue her dreams of being a hairdresser.


Though I don't seem to have any recollection of her, I sincerely wish her all the best, and hope she becomes a really successful hairdresser.



Suddenly, lots of thoughts came rushing back, but I can't help but to write an impromptu poem which took me around 4 minutes..


One left to pursue her dream.
Her dream since young it seems.
I stand and look up to the night sky.
With my head held high.
I asked myself when I will be able to pursue my passion.
The job I really wanted with my obsession.
The relatives won't understand.
Though I wanted them to comprehend.


As I find myself into cerebration solemnly...

No comments: