Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love will never die (Part 1)



I firmly believe that even when the world is destroyed, with the extinction of all species, what will forever exist is love and music.







A few days ago, I was crossing the road when I saw an old couple, probably around 70-80 years old. It warmed my heart when I saw them holding hands; as in interlocking fingers. It was a wonderful moment.












These people are the ones who understand love more than anyone else; especially when you consider that these people in their era when they were young, chances are they were probably got together by match-makers.








For single people like me, I can only watch in envy when people, animals and fishes shows their affectionate of love. That's why I gets very emotional when listening to certain songs.






I sometimes dream of hugging my dream girl tightly when I faces stress and all the shitty things in life.





But love doesn't come easily for me, simply because I'm not the type that experiment relationship to see if it can work out or not.







Ahhh, but anyway, like I said love and music will exist forever. And to those loving couples out there, do cherish one another.









I hereby dedicate this japanese love song called Can You Celebrate by Namie Amuro to all the lovely couples out there. This song is the only song I like in J-Pop, and it's one of the best compositions in my opinion. It holds a special place in my heart and I would like to share it. This song is one decade old, and I sincerely wish that all couples' relationship are at least one decade old, if not several.




Go on, try listening to it.


It is located at the second post.





If you like it, this is the video of her performance.

No comments: