Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a wedding dinner!

This is the first time I've been to such an unique wedding dinner!







The bridegroom and bride do really know the meaning of love, and I feel really really happy for them.



The bride is from Shanghai, China. And she has a son previously. But the bridegroom, who is my father's cousin, love her so much that he didn't care anything, and they fell in love and got married today.




And so, technically speaking, I have a cousin now from China!




I'm so deeply touched by them..



Oh, did I say the wedding dinner was unique? Yes it is! I always thought wedding couples exchange their rings at the Registry of Marriages (ROM). But this time, they exchanged their rings together at the same place as the wedding dinner!



What's more, they even had the tea ceremony!






May I present you... the lovely wedding couple!












The invited guests..





Pouring the champagne...










Swapping glasses..





What's a wedding dinner without the traditional Yam-Seng?!





YAAAAMMM-SSEEEEENGGG!!!







Bridegroom's friends livening up the atmosphere!



The wedding dinner could have ended well if not for this manager:



CRISIS!






Dumb manager knocked the wedding cake over!



How can something like that happened during such an auspicious day?!



Sigh, anyway I would like to wish them to be forever blissful and have lots of happiness. They showed what love was all about.


It makes me wanna get married too! My elder cousin was asking me which sort of girls I prefer, and I was telling her that I like caucasian women, and those princess and decent type.


Jennifer Aniston




Emma Watson



All beautiful people!
Okay, let's direct back to the wedding dinner. I saw a local TV artiste who attended the wedding dinner!



Anyone know the TV artiste in red shirt?



Hehehe...



But most importantly, I FOUND 2 NEW COUSINS!



2 COUSINS!




They are Clarissa and Benjamin!




My other cousins kept telling I've played with Benjamin before when I was young, and that we talk alot. I have no recollection at all, so I presume this is the first time I see them! Besides, they also don't recognise me. Mind you, it's been more than a DECADE!


Clarrisa, Benjamin, James, Jeslyn, Zhao Kiat and Jace.


Clarissa is 14 years old, while Benjamin shares the same age as me. And I heard he's going to Jakarta to do some volunteering work.



Don't you think Clarissa is extremely pretty? Oh my..



I'm convinced that all of us cousins are good-looking people, especially the girls.



Sigh I wonder what's wrong with me, but I feel weird, terrible and emotional after looking at the photo several times.


Is it due to the fact that we haven't seen each other for more than a decade? I've got other cousins whom I see annually.



Why am I feeling like that? Why is it that we cousins are related yet so far apart, so much so that we didn't see each for more than a decade? We didn't talk much just now and don't have each other's contacts, so does that mean that we will rarely see each other again?


More than a decade again? I thought that the least thing was to see each other monthly or something.


Will we walk past each other like strangers if we bump into each other? I really don't know. 3 cousins more, including Junjie from Shanghai.



I really hate it when my mind starts to think deep into life.



But still, I hope that all of us cousins can meet up at least a few months or something. It's not like we have age gap or something. We're ALL YOUNGSTERS! Will anyone even understand what I mean?
Don't feel like continuing to blog though there're many more things to talk about..


Sigh.. Let me end this post with this wonderful picture:


No comments: