Saturday, June 09, 2007

Time is flying. Hastily.

Wow, in a blink of an eye, it's June. Smack right in the middle of the year, with 6 more months to 2008.





Time is flying so fast, and I like that. I want to grow up as fast as possible, go to National Service, work, and get out of Singapore.





Don't know why I still have this thought. People say it's best to enjoy life while young. It's true. Because when you grow up, responsibilities are much heavier, and alot more is expected of you because you are an adult.



But think of something. An adult have the ability to do what he/she wants. I want to lead and control my own life. Not some education system which can determine your fate if you pass with flying colours or do badly in your exams.



That's reality for you and me. But I'm sure we can do something about it. We should never bow to boundaries if we want to pursue our dreams. Choices are ours to make, I'm sure.




Oh my, I start to sound like a motivational speaker. Oh my..

No comments: