Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ah Ma* PLEASE pull through the operation.

Ah Ma*= Grandmother



My grandmother was operated at 8am today. And ISN'T out of the operating table yet. (I believe.) It was a major operation, which the doctor said it will take a whopping 8 hours to complete. The chances of the operation being successful? 50:50. Either she makes it or she don't. If she don't, I don't know what will happen to her.

The doctor said that if she wasn't operated to remove the brain tumour, not only will she be given 6 months to live, she will also suffer another stroke again.


Till this point, we have no news about my grandmother as the doctor hadn't given us a call to inform us. I thinks that she is still operated on.


I really hope that she will make it through.


I DON'T WANT HER TO SEE THE GRIM REAPER.



My family hopes our prayer will be answered, while we wait in anxiety and disquietude for the doctor's call...



God please, I'm on my knees..










*UPDATE*


My grandmother had pulled through and is out of the operation table. WOOHOO!

No comments: