Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jameslancer.blogspot.com goes WAP.

I was fiddling with my phone a few days ago and decided to go on the web. I typed in Jameslancer.blogspot.com. I didn't expect the page to come out as I thought the space was too big. To my surprise, the page was loaded, and it uploaded my templates, pictures and posts! Unfortunately, you won't be able to see my chatterbox and other links.

But isn't that good enough? You can go to my blog using your phone now! Ha!



On a total irrelevant note, I was touched by the overwhelming support of friends from my last post: Life's a bitch. So touched, I shedded tears.


The doctor had informed my family that the brain wasn't affected by the stroke. So she will be operated by next Wednesday.


With that, I thank Yan Tong, Justin, Janna Marican, YingYing, Crystal, Sin Wee, Joyce and Khai Theng! I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: