Monday, April 24, 2006

Series of events.

Went to visit my grandmother at Tan Tock Seng Hospital today. She was transferred to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after her operation. She looked pretty good. I saw her surgery scar and it was about 15 cm. What makes my hair stands on its end is that it was stitched up with staple bullets!!! Gross. Really.


She's feeling handsome, but I'm not. My stomach muscles are aching so bad after doing 45 push-ups for my NAPFA test on Friday. Everytime I sneeze and I tried to bent, I felt pain around my stomach. Advice from Clarence to stretch my body before sleeping was ineffective. Not only that, my hands felt like they have been stretched to the maximum after attempting pull-up and tried to hang there as long as I could. It's a waste of my time doing these exercises to my best even though I knew that failing NAPFA was inevitable.


On a total irrelevant note, a friend of mine is feeling down. He just came out of a failed relationship. He told me that he will put his studies as priority but it is seemingly not the case. During the Peer Tutoring, he was pretty affected that he could not teach his peers during the starting of the program. He kept a brave front, but was feeling miserable everytime.


Hopefully, he can forget this relationship and make sure it will not affect his 'O' levels.


In order not to rub salt into his wounds, I decided not to write anything that seems to lecture to him. But all I can say to people who are in a relationship is that:

NOTHING IS AS PRECIOUS AS TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP.


This is the key and fundamental ingredient for a relationship to blossom and develop.



Last but not least, I would like to tell readers that I will be blogging less frequently, as Mid-Year Education is approaching near.

No comments: