Monday, April 03, 2006

A flirt? Duh.

I was thinking about what Janna Marican wrote about me, and decided to write a post about it.

She wrote: "his always looking flirtatious. Very helpful and always asleep. English pro!"
Of course, I didn't took it to heart, but I believe some people thinks that I'm a flirt. Sometimes, you see friends typing in my Chatterbox, calling me some affectionate names like dear, etc. But that's just harmless fun. My close friends see me with girls some of the time, mostly from choir. I know lots of girls, and people like Clarence thinks I'm a flirt.

Some friends joked about it, and they knows that I'm just someone who knows lots of girls. I thank them for their maturity.

Nevertheless, people who seriously think I'm a flirt, please check the dictionary definition. Because I seriously smirks at your idiocy.



And Janna, don't worry, I'm not offended by your innocuous comments. Trust me.



Meanwhile, I'm going to watch Campus Superstar on TV!

No comments: