Sunday, April 23, 2006

I can't hold on much longer.

It's barely 1 month and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.


I WANT TO GO DIVING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hopefully, a group of us can go to Pulau Tioman by the end of this year with Sin Wee to take her retest.


I want to go diving, so much so that I contemplated asking my qualified diving friends to apply for a job at Underwater World Singapore at Sentosa.



Recently, there's been news in the Straits Time at some people intends to make the water crystal clear at a place in Singapore, so that diving can take place. If it's done, we can go diving in these beautiful places that is near instead of going to Malaysia, which is far and more costly.


Can't wait to go diving again!!!




On a total irrelevant note, after reading Justin's blog (www.justindoit.blogspot.com), I was extremely motivated by the last few paragraphs of his latest post.

The Mid-Year examinations is starting on Friday, which is the English Paper. Sigh, I'm gonna work hard and push all my grades. I will focus more on Maths, Science, Chinese and Humanities. Especially Chinese. It's because it will be the first 'O' level Chinese paper in less than 4 weeks away. If I get B3 or above, I will not retake it and focus on other subjects.


This are my goals for 'O' levels:


English---- A1 or A2
Chinese----A2 or B3
Combined Humanities---- B3
Pure Geography---- A2 or B3
Combined Science---- B4 or C5
Design&Technology---- B3 or B4
E Maths----- C6, C5 or B4.


To people taking 'O' levels this year, let's all work hard and graduate with personal ideal Polytechnics, Junior Colleges and some other institutions!

No comments: