Thursday, April 13, 2006

Life's a bitch.

Didn't took any rest after the Golden Jubilee concert, as I went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) to visit my grandmother on Sunday.

Life's a bitch. Really.


My grandmother suffered a stroke 1-2 years back and couldn't walk, being totally dependable on the family. And now, she was warded because of a brain tumour, and the doctor had to do a scan to see if the stroke had affected the brain. If yes, the doctor will be unable to operate her, and as the tumour grows, she will die as a result. An estimated time of 6 months.

Although the results are not out yet, my family was devastated. And my grandmother was paranoid of staying at TTSH. Basically it was because my great grandmother died there, so there was some sort of phobia, thinking that she may die there.


Why is life so cruel? She finally managed to walk alittle after the stroke. And now she was affected by this illness. After finally pull herself up from the ground, she was strickened down with a tumour. Sigh..



Also, about my school work, I was more alert and seldom doze off in class now, after the Golden Jubilee concert. I was paying more attention. But still I am very tired. The main subject that I'm having problem with is combined science. I believe I still can manage other subjects. I'm trying to endure the gruelling and hectic schedule these days; so many tests, homework and practical work that I need to do in school. Still remember the 5-day school thing policy? That's simply crap, because teachers are still using Saturdays for CCAs and other remedials. This goes to show that in this era, there are too many things to learn to lump everything in 5 days.



Life's like that.

No comments: