Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I did the unthinkable. Thanks to Ivan!

I PASSED my 2.4 km run!

As flabbergasting as it may seems, I did it. Miraculously, I did it at the actual minimum time of 14 mins and 10 secs. Wow.


I was not expecting myself to do well because I still suffered muscle aches from last Friday's NAPFA. I was expecting myself not to do well. At the starting of the run, Ivan was running behind me and keep shouting and asked me to run at a steady pace. He gave motivational words and kept giving me advice like walk faster and breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth. I was running with the same pace as Koon Xian. However, he felt pain around his rib cage area and started to lag behind. Ivan was the main person that helped me so much. Thank you so much Ivan. Students from lower secondary classes cheered for me even though I don't know them. I'm assuming they knows my brother and therefore knows me. They told me not to give up. Not only the students, even a security guard from the condo even cheered. How wonderful.


I also got the feeling that people do compare with my brother and me after Mrs Helen Chong said "Come on, you're Zhao Kiat's brother! Come on, gogo! Run!" People probably compared the fitness between my brother and me. One was in the basketball team and one was in Choir, though people doesn't know that singing is a physical exercise.


Lastly, my counters has reached to a whopping 6055 views! This month alone, I had 456 views!
It's a big jump. Thank you my avid readers.


By the time you read this, my eyes will probably start to close soon and I'll be in my very own realm, sleeping soundly away.......

No comments: