Wednesday, April 18, 2007

All the very best, North Vista Chorale.

Tomorrow, or considered today, will be the Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Centra Judging Competition.

I'm sure all of you choristers' efforts will not come to naught, especially with the conduct of Mr Francis Liew. Do your best, and make it the best performance you've done.

I can't go and support you guys, because it clashed with my timetable. Nevertheless, I still support you all mentally, and I'm sure the seniors will too!

Remember to sing with your diaphragm, and open your mouth wide, with raised cheek bones, pronounce your words properly and follow the rhythm of the songs. Sing with gusto! (I know it sounds like nagging.)


Aim for what you all want; a Gold, or maybe even better. But remember this thing. Do your best.


With that, I sincerely wish you guys all the best, and do tell me what did you all get.

No comments: