Sunday, April 15, 2007

A new school, a new environment.

Got my timetable already, and I don't like it one bit.

Here's my timetable:

Monday- 1pm-6pm
Tuesday- 9am to 6pm
Wednesday- 9am to 3pm
Thursday- 9am to 4pm
Friday- 12pm to 5pm


Horrible, I rather wake up early in the morning and leave the school early. The timetable will most probably not change till the next semester.

Chatted with Edmond and Cheryl, and I think they're pretty friendly.

Also, I think I'm not going to buy the Fujitsu or Acer's notebooks. But rather, Apple's MacBook. I heard it's good for design. And I might not use Macintosh but Windows back.


Anyway, I would like to dedicate this post to my secondary school friends.

I guess most of us are starting school tomorrow, and we feel either anxious or excited. Entering a new phase of life, I hope every single one of us will have a smooth road ahead. I'm sure we will meet up during weekends to catch up with each other's lives. Keep in contact my friends.


"It doesn't matter where your friends are, what's most important is that they're close to your heart."

No comments: