Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The start of something new.

Well it's been 2 days of polytechnic life, and I'm still trying to adapt to it. I was greeted with people smoking just outside the school premises when I was entering, and it affected my mood abit.

Everywhere you go, people are walking all around, which is very similar to United States' high schools. I'm still trying to adapt.

I've met my classmates, and there's only 4 males in my class including me currently. There are around 20 students in my class. Visual Communications students are not united at all yet, groups of people are separated.


Lectures sucks big time because it gets very boring. Today was the worst, I had to attend lectures for 5 hours STRAIGHT. I couldn't open my eyes.

I'm getting worried for drawing lessons because I don't draw well although I took Design and Technology (D&T). Really hope that I can improve.

And the most interesting thing that we gonna do in months' time is...


NUDE DRAWING



I know you guys are probably shocked, surprised and other emotions being expressed out from your face. Yes, I'm not kidding. And it's not like we students are stripping to let our fellow classmates draw. I heard that models will be there for us to draw.

I guess nudity is a form of art, and I think I need to appreciate it. Who knows I turn pro in drawing males and females' genitals?!



On a serious and different note, I hope we (secondary school friends) will stay close, and keep in contact. Those in Nanyang Polytechnic, do message me every now and then and we'll go meet up for lunch or even dinner! Hope friends at Polytechnics, Junior Colleges, Institution of Technical Education and Secondary School be happy and have a smooth day everyday!

No comments: