Sunday, April 08, 2007

Some people just don't understand.

After being involved in a conversation, I came to realise something. But before I do so, here's an extract of the conversation.


Me: I sometimes think I regret appealling out of Junior College.

Someone (with a loud voice): I think you're very funny. Do you know that my friend's son in Victoria Junior College is struggling with his 'A' levels? He scored so well for his 'O' levels and now he is struggling. If he is struggling and having enormous stress, do you think you can do it with your results?

Me (with a louder voice): Victoria Junior College has their own goals pinned for their students. They aim for 4As. Serangoon Junior College has a different one. So it's totally different.




No matter how hard you do your best, there will always be someone who will never understand the efforts you put, the stress you give yourself, the peer pressure around you, and that you had really done your very best.

No comments: