Thursday, April 05, 2007

So many things to blog about.

I have so many thoughts and I wish to blog them down.


Thoughts about life, thoughts about my future, etc. There are alot of things I wanna blog. But I think I'll blog them after the new template is done, since I doubt people will read them anyway..


I'm really amazed with my new polytechnic friends. 2 of them are from Institute of Technical Education (ITE) with a NITEC certificate, and they topped their cohort and went to my course immediately without going through Higher NITEC. They're worthy to be emulated. One of the closer friend, told me that he had his own studio and that he is doing business. I was wowed, because he excels in graphic designs and are in partnership with a colleague. He's doing graphic designs for a medicine company, in which his designs will be printed in the bottles.

I've got a better clear view of what I will do when I completes the diploma. I'll probably be a graphics designer or some other stuff. But bear in mind: I don't intend to be a designer in the future. I would like to see this diploma as a stepping stone to further unrelated studies.

It's a pity that Nanyang Polytechnic does not have Scuba Diving Club for me to join. I don't wish to join other clubs. Sigh..


Speaking of polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic rang me up today but I didn't pick up the phone. I'm assuming I have appealed successfully for its diploma in Retail and Hospitality Design. I can take the course if I want, but I will most likely reject it.


I'm ending this post with a big congratulations to Xi Boon and Kian Kei for enrolling in Republic Polytechnic successfully.

No comments: