Friday, April 27, 2007

Nostalgia and other feelings..

Missing lots of people, especially teachers and most friends. The Virginia Tech Massacre made me think alot, and I tried to put myself in their shoes, where I imagine when I was being fired at while having lectures. It must be a horrific sight for them.






I always like to post crucial news like this sometimes, because it allows me to understand what is going on, and hopefully it will be discussed with the people who reads my blog. Food for thoughts will and always be in this blog.




May God bless them.




On a different note, polytechnic has started pretty smoothly for me. Classmates were helpful, but we still have some barrier, maybe because we only knew each other for 2 weeks. Assignments are piling up, and drawing is starting to be a torture. I was pretty inspired by a 15 minute video talk by someone, but I'll talk about it next time.
One thing though, I sometimes get targeted by some lecturers, and I don't know why. Hmmm..





Anyway, here are some pictures of my classmates:






(Top row) Me, Tyron
(Middle Row) Marilyn, Wei Qi
(Bottom Row) Ee Kheng, Rebecca












With Yao Zhong.





(From left to right) Fazal, Yao Zhong, Tyron, Aliff and me.



We're the only guys in the class.



Visual Communications 2007 01 (VC0701)

No comments: