Thursday, April 12, 2007

Books Galore!

Recently, I went to Plaza Singapura, and boy did I found some cheap cheap deals! Located at the ground floor right in the middle of the shopping mall, Carrefour is clearing its stocks of books, bags, toys, DVDs etc.

I saw a Spiderman collectible, which was only $12! But since I've not been working, and my money was draining steadily from time to time, so I guess it's best not to buy it


Ironically, I spent more than $30 on books.



If you like to read books, you should come down as it is ridiculously cheap. $3 and $5 of books and they're totally brand new condition. Of course, the books are not the latest publications. Half of the books sold are mainly traveller books, like guides to China, Rome and other countries. But fear not, there are other very good books as well!





I bought like 7 of them, and if it's not because it was heavy, I could buy even more.


Here are some of them:





Clay Aiken Story


Clay Aiken! Everyone loves an inspirational book.



Diving with Sharks and Others

Managed to spot this only book and grab it. Marine animals and fishes always fascinate me.


Maldives Dive Guide


I don't go to Maldives to dive, but I believe someday I will, so I might as well buy this book in advance!







One Last Time


A spiritual book..


Reader Digest Word Power
Only word power/dictionary book I found, and it's pretty thick and heavy. This book will help expand my English vocabulary and for further reference!
Oh gosh, I think I gonna take a long time to finish reading these books (Not dictionary.). I've read only half of the book which Yeancy (my ex-colleague.) gave it to me. Even more, I've already subscribed to TIME magazine which it delivers every week! Not forgetting I read The New Paper everyday!
I think I gonna die from reading too much.
So if you're interested in reading, just check it out at Plaza Singapura 1st floor, right at the middle of the shopping mall.

No comments: