Thursday, July 26, 2007

Am I ready for changes?

I made a promise for the 2 month break.

I hope I would won't break it this time. That is, to cut down my intake of food tremendously and find time to exercise.

I think that's the only thing I want to change.

I've always been commented by a polytechnic friend who told me that my fashion sense is pretty bad. She commented out of goodwill, and I appreciates it. But I really have no desire to change my fashion sense; ugly t-shirts and a pair of jeans.

I have low self-esteem, and it is mostly thanks to my acne and the scars.


I am a guy full of contradiction. I can present to my classmates and convince them about physical self etc, and I can think of alot of examples why you shouldn't be having low self-esteem. But me, being a representation of myself failed to do it.


A good friend of mine, named Liang Zhi told me he's taking weight gainers stuff. He's pretty small-sized compared to me, but he wants to gain weight and look good. On the other hand, I want to get rid of my weight. It's ironic, but I guess we would do the same thing if we were in each other's shoes.


I wish I have perseverance and not break my promise. Sometimes, the soul is willing, but the body refuse to budge.



I'm waiting for the day where I look at myself in the mirror, with the utmost sincerity and honesty and tell myself this sentence:


"I'm thankful for loving who I really am."

No comments: