Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work and dive.

Damn it, I need to confirm how many weeks of holidays there are, cos' I wanna work for at least a month, and then buy the things I want, do the things I like, ESPECIALLY DIVING.



Hopefully, none of the lecturers will give us any assignments during the break, which I heard is around 9 weeks.




After I work for at least a month, the most important thing is to go diving.. I think I will ask some fellow diving friends to go along, and ask Alex from Fishermenscuba to plan with it. (Maybe I'll ask Yeancy and her boyfriend along? Haha!) Speaking of which, I think Miss Audrey Tan had some illness, and she has left the school so I doubt North Vista Sec will plan for the diving.






She's such a wonderful teacher and has always been so optimistic. I wish we could organise one trip to her house and pay her a visit. I kinda miss her alot.. Sigh.. I really pray that she get better and be as healthy as ever.









Anyway, here are 2 random pictures:



Rebecca(Left), James and Weiqi (right)

Had to use shades for one of my projects. Rebecca and Weiqi then suggested taking a picture. Took this picture without smiling deliberately. I doubt you guys want to see the actual photo of me wearing the shades right?


Though I intended to use it for my blog template..






This picture taken with Shirley is like long time ago.. But I thought might as well post it since we both are wearing shades.






Will end here, with the greatest hope that Miss Audrey Tan will be alright.


Miss Tan in pink t-shirt.I'm sure we (5N'06) really miss you alot.
I hope you recover soon and bounce back! I hope we can visit you someday.

No comments: