Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What's wrong with me?

I have been dreaming in my sleep for quite some time now.



Nothing wrong you say, but there's this really weird thing that is happening to me. I would dream of an area, or someone talking to me. And funnily enough, it really came true.



2 weeks ago, I dreamt about talking to Winnie, but I couldn't remember when and what was the place. I was thinking how is it possible for me to talk to her, because she was my junior, and we were seldom in contact. Then it happened.



I talked to her in the Choir barbeque, and while I was talking to her, I suddenly found the
scenario creepingly similar, and that I realise it happened in my dreams. It was so surreal.



Mind you, it's not the first time. It's the 3rd or 5th time.


I really think that my some of my dreams are the predicament of the future. And I'm dead serious. Hopefully, I won't dream of something disastrous. (Though I dreamt of a stupid Godzilla chasing human beings and killing them a few days ago and it was so real.)


Hopefully, I will dream of myself diving underwater and being so jovial. Wait. How about dreaming 4 numbers, so that I can strike lottery and win money?

No comments: