Sunday, July 15, 2007

Great movie, great event.

Watched the Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix movie yesterday, and I should say it is definitely a commendable effort by the movie crew, considering the fact that they were able to squeeze 800 pages into an approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes film. What's more, it's difficult to use CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) that is similar to the the spell effects used in the book.

The acting was solid, especially the role of Professor Umbridge, Harry Potter, McGonagall, Luna Lovegood and most importantly, Trelawney.
Take note of the showdown between Dumbledore and Voldemort. It's awesome.

So I'm going to give it 4/5.

Yesterday also marked a barbeque event of my beloved choir. I had a great time catching up with all of them, and if it's not for the fact that I have so many assignments that I haven't done, I would like left in a later time.



The school had a barbeque pit built!


Juniors getting together and help out.


I seem to love the effects that my camera is bringing out.

Our dear Mr Francis Liew helped out too!

Come to think of it, Mr Liew had took us since the first batch of the school. Think about it. It's been 7 years. I do hope he will remain as the choir instructor for as long as possible.


We really love you. Mr Francis Liew.



Here are the pictures:

Mark Wong and I. He's damningly comical!



The ever lovely Michelle. She's studying the same school as me!




My Junior Kevin. He's funny and he's like a child!





Junior Steven! He still remembers my trademark!



Junior Walter. He's so small-sized, that I feel almost inferior.



With my juniors Charlton and Daniel!



Charlton, and another lovely junior. (Hmm I forgot her name, sorry!)



Lastly, the senior batches of Choir...



Every single one of us joined Choir for a common passion. Singing. Yet after we graduated, our lives changed differently, each of us taking different paths. But no matter what, I hope every one of us will keep in contact, and if better still, have an alumni Choir.
I love you guys.
Kudos to the EXCO members of Choir, teachers, Mr Francis Liew who made this barbeque such a great event!

No comments: