Monday, July 16, 2007

Random topics.

Yingying left Nanyang Polytechnic because she wanted to pursue her own dreams; being an interior designer. She found a school, but the intake was over, and she intend to sign up next year, so meanwhile she's working. Could tell that she hates engineering alot.

We both share similar sentiments except that the great irony is that I'm taking a design course which isn't very favourable to me, and she wants it. If there is something called Diploma in Marine Biology or whatsoever, I think I have no second thoughts and join the course. There isn't such a course in Singapore I believe.

Anyway, I just like to wish my old friend all the best to her future endeavours..





In a total unrelated topic, I shall say that I seldom do such quizzes, but since Lynette was the one who asked me to do it, here's the response for my dear friend:


SIX WEIRDEST THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I like to listen to techno and fast-paced songs whenever I'm feeling agitated or angry.
2. I think I have tear glands which can make me cry easily, which I don't like it.
3. I love marine wildlife and the sea, but I don't dare to swim in the sea.
4. I have this impression that ladies' hair always smell ridicuously nice.
5. I dont know the basic of English language; verbs, adjectives etc.
6. I sometimes wish I have anorexia, though I understand that is a terrible illness.


Okay that's all about it.



Updates will be infrequent for this week, because I will be very busy. Will respond to comments in the tagboard though.

No comments: