Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally back!

Been very busy this week and I hope I won't be as busy as the weeks to come.. I've been doing a painting assignment for 10 hours. I've also been constructing my coffin perfume packaging for around 10 hours too.


I'm so pissed off with one of the lecturers, because of decorative hinges. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't remember him showing us which hinges to buy etc. Considering the fact that I bought extra material with my own money, plus buying hinges and other stuff,



I was infuriated because it couldn't be used. Do I have to mention that the lecturer complained about my coffin packaging? He said I've developed a habit for something. And I don't know what his mouth spews. I seriously can't understand what some of the lecturers meant.


Grrrr..



But anyway, today's also the special day for the special release of......





HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS






I myself didn't pre-order the book, because I only read till the first 3 books. But I've watched every single Harry Potter movies!






Hmmm so as you read this post, people are hurrying to read up the final book of Harry Potter's adventures. Major characters will be killed too. And guess what? Counsellors are getting ready to talk to children on phone just in case Harry Potter dies..






Speaking of which, I had a bet with my polytechnic friend Ee Keng which I told her that if Harry Potter dies, she's going to treat me a drink, and vice versa.







On a total irrelevelant note, I also had my presentation of Physical Self yesterday, and I think I carry myself very well. I managed to speak fluently, and answer questions that were difficult.




Here are the photos:




The group which is presenting yesterday.



With Shi Li..



With Rebecca.



With Fazal and Yao Zhong.




With Yao Zhong.
With Victoria and Mir-ene.

With Marilyn.
With Shirley.
That's all about it.. Thanks to Shirley for the pictures..
Till then...

No comments: