Monday, December 03, 2007

2nd December.

Today is a great day for me to remember, because it's my beloved mother's 47th birthday!

Not only that, it is also the birthday of Aunt Caroline! They both are cousins who has the same birthday.

My brother and I gave my mother a pair of black stone heart-shaped earrings, which is said to ward off evil. That's good, because I want my mother to be safe and sound. Next year, I think I'm going to organise a celebration for my mother, because we didn't have one for the past few years, including this year.


Birthdays aside, it is also the day of my favourite and best teacher, Mrs Yap Ee Ching's wedding celebration! Super awesome, and I shall post pictures soon.


And WeiChong went to Shanghai, China today for almost a week I think, and it is for wushu purposes. Hope he'll be safe and have fun too!


That goes for the same to Mr and Mrs Yap's honeymoon tomorrow to New Zealand for more than 10 days I think! Have a romantic honeymoon!

No comments: