Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas presents..

Went to countdown for Christmas with my friends. And it was indeed glad to see everyone staying healthy and well. Countdown was a bore, but seeing my friends were enough to salvage that.


Anyway, this year's Christmas presents given by relatives and friends have been very thoughtful, and besides expressing my appreciation and gratitude, I really don't know what else to say.



Yingying gave me this 4-leaf clover, which I thought was really meaningfully.









I felt it was very thoughtful, and I'm intending to use this handphone strap when I change my N70 phone next year.








Liang Zhi gave me something practical and useful: A packet of Bamboo Charcoal










I didn't realise the amazing power of bamboo charcoal, until now. It's going to be placed inside my bag to keep those emitting rays away, and to prevent pungent smell from getting in.






Aunt Caroline gave me a bottle of perfume, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to use it for a long time!








On second thoughts, it's the one which Yingying and Jiayi gave to me for my birthday present! It's going to be displayed in my room for quite some time!




Jia Yi gave me a photo frame, with a picture of my 17th birthday celebration. Ah, memories.


And it accompanied with a caption that says: "Friend is understand us and shares our feelings."




Well-thought I must say, and I would put this inside my room.




Last but not least, the most extravagant present I've ever received is the Macbook.


I finally got a laptop, which I thought was quite important for my school work.


However, this person must remain anonymous.





I still trying to figure out how to use it, and up till now, I must say it is AWESOME!




Anyway, thanks to those who gave me these presents, and I am indeed grateful! Thanks for the thoughtfulness guys!

No comments: