Friday, December 28, 2007

M&M trip..

M&M, which probably stands for Mutten & Mittens, is an animal shelter located at Pasir Ris farmway. Some of the dogs are ready for adoption, while they still remain as "unwanted" animals.


Wei Qi, Han Wen and I were lucky enough to be the few who can pass through the restricted access.



From young, I used to have this phobia and habit that once I touch a dog, I will wash my hands immediately. But the trip gave me a fresh new experience, and I really think that dogs are lovely animals.



Patting the dog called Girly..
With Yellow..
With a husky..
Of course, not every dogs are adorable, as there are the more aggressive ones..
They grit their teeth and flashed it against me..
Totally love this dog...
Hopefully, I'll go back again soon! Man, I really love huskies!

No comments: