Sunday, December 16, 2007

Heroes..

I myself love to watch cartoons like X-Men when I was a kid, and my favourite mutant was Wolverine.


Even when they had the X-Men movie, I really do like it alot because it looked so real.


But now, welcome to the new era of X-Men, the English drama:





It is where these "special" people discover their special powers and come together and fight an enemy to save the world.




Think the plot is stupid and lame?




YOU ARE WRONG.






With powers such as invisibility, telekinesis, life regeneration, bending time, and ALOT MORE powers, it is impossible to miss this one.






I so regret why I missed this one earlier because they came to Singapore months ago on their world tour.







I'm just one of those who got hooked into this awesome drama, and I'm a willing one.

No comments: