Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of 2007..

It's the end of 2007, and it's time to do some self-reflection and excogitate on this particular year..




This year has been a terrible year for me I guess, because whenever I think of 2007, the feeling of uncertainty, lost, and hopelessness of 'O' levels results just keep flooding back into my mind.





My choice, between a junior college or a polytechnic, still remained as the most controversial decision of my life.







I got really emotional because I kept brooding over to the negative side of life, and I really struggled badly. My thinking was way beyond the depth of my imagination, far more than what my brain can decipher. In short, I nearly went bonkers thinking of the definition of life.






It was a year for me when I myself notice that I've changed; Ignorant, daring, and somehow defiant. However, I became more affable, comical and outspoken.



Is it a part and parcel of life? I really don't know.

It was also this year when I found my passion grew stronger than before.



I just love the feeling of being in another dimension, and appreciate the beauty of underwater marine life..



And not forgetting new friends which I've made..





and the old ones as well...






Lastly, I was infatuated with this girl when I was acting in Nanyang Polytechnic..

No love life currently, and I guess I don't want to rush things for now.






As I summarise my self-reflection of the year, I hope to improve myself in any way possible, and to gain better experience, wisdom and insights in everything I do. Most importantly, interact with people from all walks of life, and I hope to know about their views about certain topics in life.



And I would like to wish everyone...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

No comments: