Saturday, December 01, 2007

Divers Gathering.

Had a small divers gathering on Thursday, but few of them couldn't make it.

Anyway, we dined in Yuki Yaki at Marina Square.

The food there still as good, and it goes the same for the soup.

During the steamboat, I received constant nagging from Michael, whom we haven't seen for months.


Not to mention that Jeremy and Clarence took the opportunity to tease me too.


Like:



"I very worried for you when you go to National Service."


"No wonder your size like that."

It proved to be a great entertainment and enjoyment for him, Jeremy and Clarence.

In order to justify his actions, he just said this:


"Aiya, I haven't seen you for months. Let me suan you la."


The only thing that I can think to defend myself against him is that I have longer hair than he does.

Still haven't changed one bit. Despite being in National Service, his mind is still cocked up.

Anyway, here are pictures:


Jeremy Michael, Clarence and I.



Can someone tell me where did Jeremy learn that disgusting look from?

He's botak.



Anyway, we walked past Suntec City, and there were ALOT of people around. It was then when I saw someone holding the Asian Television Awards prize, which I realise these people are probably affliated with the media.



I saw Adrian Pang, Andrea De Cruz, Michelle and Jade Sia. MICHELLE IS SO PRETTY!


Sigh, it's a sad thing that although armed with a camera, I didn't have the courage to take pictures with them..



Oh, and speaking of which, Marina Square had Barney the dinosaur with his friends singing Christmas Carols..




Childhood stuff..



Before I end this post, I'm glad that you guys attended this gathering. We buddies will go out soon again!



4 divers. 1 passion.

No comments: