Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nothing much to update about..

This particular week is just mainly about work, so there's really nothing much.

I intend to go out almost the next whole week, and probably leave a day for me to do my paintings. Bloody assignments, can't they even leave me alone during the holidays?


Watched a youtube video about this woman sharing her thoughts about life. Felt really calm and reflected of my life abit, ah how I wish I have the wisdom of hers. But I guess I'm learning lessons of everyday life. Thank you Ysabella.


I don't really look forward to this year's Christmas, because I rarely attends a Christmas party. The only one I attended was a family friend who invited us to her house that was a proper one; with turkey, exchanging of presents, christmas tree, etc. There were quite alot of people, many of whom are caucasians. Sigh, too bad they already migrated to Australia..


Will blog more soon..

No comments: